11.17.2008

A hair discovery!!!


So it has been years of dealing with washing, conditioning and styling my daughters hair without having found the proper hair product. I have tried everything from Motions to Carols Daughter, with little success ( Carols daughter Tui Leave-in conditioner is awesome, though). Anyways I have hunted high and low, near and far for the perfect product for my daughters naturally curly-kinky hair and I have discovered it, Oh Yes!!!! If you live in the NYC area you can find it in Rickys, if not you can go to this website: Missjessies.com. I tried the Curly Buttercreme and the Rapid Recovery Treatment, when I say I witnessed an instant difference in my daughters texture, Wow! It brought not only shine but manageability along with it and that is all I really needed. I suggest this product for women who have children wearing there natural hair, no matter how soft or tight the curl, this product will get it looking and feeling gorgeous. Also for women who are growing out their perms or stretching them, which is what I have been doing, try this line of products for the new growth as well. It isn't heavy on the hair! I love it, and I pray it brings you and your children as much joy as it brings me... Oh just to keep it real with you ladies it is definitely on the pricier side a 2 oz jar can cost 9 bucks! I know we are in a recession, but lets at least look good!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Girl I love this product too. my daughter is puerto rican and black but it seems like the black took over when it comes to her hair. my old hair dresser told me about this product but I was like it cost too much...but imma use it now that i hear u talkin bout it. spoken!