11.16.2008

Celebrity fashionista pick of the month




This is something new I would like to incorporate into my blog on a monthly basis. Now I know what is fashionable is always debateable, however I feel this months pick is a hands down winner. My pick for a super fly fashionista who also is a single mommy goes to Solange Knowles!!!! I think her style is one that is fierce and fearless. She is not afraid to incorporate colors, textures and her unique sense of self in every thing she wears. For some her style may be a little too extra or just simply weird, but I think she mostly exudes a confidence many women lack!!!! I say rock on Solange in all that you do! And keep surprising me with your fun yet sexy apparel!! Do you ladies have any great things to say about Solange? Write about it, right now....

No comments: