1.05.2009

Have a Blessed New Year!!!


Well 2008 is finally over and we are already five days into the New Year, I hope you ladies have been facing it with the highest hopes! I know I have.... It is just something about the New Year that makes many happy, the idea of starting anew, I know we still have the same bills, responsibilities and so on, however I just think a new year gives us a great opportunity to revamp ourselves and also our relationships whether it be with God, family, a lover or friends. I don't really make New Year resolutions, because it is personally an added stress, what I do do is create a list of the things I would like to accomplish for the year. I think of interesting ways to develop my New Year, this year I asked my daughter to give thought to some of the things she would like to have different this year versus last year. Her reply was to get the hottest cellphone and better grades!!! I told her lets work on the grades and maybe the cell will come...


I think as mothers it is very easy to get into the habit of not making ourselves happy because we have so many obligations, but 2009 should be the year of a new You, seriously. Set in motion the 'REALISTIC" things you would like to accomplish and really believe it. Lets all chant "2009 is all mine!"


What ideas do you have to make not just this year but your life better- discuss......now!

No comments: