1.07.2009

Happiness in a Bottle

I think as a woman smelling good and feeling good are not only simultaneously linked but are vital to what makes us women! I love fragrances, I enjoy going to Sephora and indulging my senses in Lolita Lumpicka or Vera Wang, but I discovered a fragrance which can not be found in Sephora and a third of the price point.
I was visiting my mothers home over the holiday and took notice to a scent she was wearing, she smelled wonderful! I, of course inquired about it and she revealed to me what she was wearing, she said it was called Moonlight Path from Bath&Body Works! I didn't realize they carried fragrances that smelled so... rich. It is absolutely delicious, this fragrance has soft notes of Lavendar and Musk and just fills me with joy. I use it on just about everything from of course my body to my linens, I just love it.... Not to mention since my discovery of it, I have gotten tons of compliments, which of course would make anyone feel good...
I hope you check it out and enjoy it as much as I do and also Bath&BodyWorks.com is having a sale so that should be an excuse to go out and buy a little bottle of happiness!

What other fragrances do you ladies enjoy? Indulge....

No comments: