4.22.2008

So Sweet Spring Shoes


Spring is here and as I suspected I have no fun spring shoes!!!!


I have been feeling lately as if I am in a fashion rut, so you know what I did I bought a pair of yellow patent leather sandals for the spring! They are sexy and I am going to wear them with everything, why? because they make me happy!!! My daughter put them on to walk around our apartment, I let her know she better not scuff mommy's joy! She looked at me perplexed, I then told her its just a material item that makes me feel good ( do the Halle Berry voice from Monster's Ball, when you read that line) and that she was mommy's TRUE joy, whew...


Ladies if you are feeling a little bored or clothing feel a little bland, I would adivse you to get a pair of yellow sandals or peep toe pumps. Wear those girls with jeans, your work fits or a gorgeous spring dress!!!
What material item for spring makes you happy? Speak on it?

No comments: